Thursday, March 17, 2011

Slow poke

Well I hate to say it but we've still not seen an OB! My insurance was being a pain in the butt so I had to work the kinks out there. And if you know me, you know I'm a huge procrastinator so that took much longer than it should have but hopefully I'll get an appointment ASAP. -Calling today :).


The morning sickness has calmed down some, but still hasn't gone away. Even so, I'm thankful to not be sitting by the toilet the entire time I'm awake. This is the last week in my first trimester, which is an exciting milestone as I am already ready to get this baby out haha. I can't believe how many people are pregnant right now, either..it seems like half of my friends are expecting!

It is GORGEOUS outside. It's incredible waking up and it already being 60+ degrees. If nothing else, soaking in a little sunshine helps me feel better :).

Alex is staying very busy down in Alabama. He's doing VERY well in his course; we're all proud of him! We're both ready to see one another next month. Even a year apart can't keep us from hating 3 mths apart. :).

I'm busy trying to get Alex to let me have another dog--that would make number three. Haha. I just can't decide what breed. I'm pushing for a mastiff of some sort since we have two "smaller" dogs. We're going to wait until after baby is here and we're at our new duty station before we adopt, I'm sure. It seems better...that way we can make sure I can handle three dogs and a baby during the day alone. I may lose my mind lol.

Hopefully we find out the gender within the next month then I can start my compulsive shopping habit again. Ha! This baby will have more clothes than I do, and if you've seen my closet you know that's a ridiculous amount of clothing.

Well I suppose that's it for now! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment